The Smart Home Summit 2016, which will be hitting the halls of London’s Olympia Conference Centre on the 21st and 22nd of September, is on track to be bigger and better than its opening year.
Launched in 2015, the Smart Home Summit has seen unprecedented success leading to more space being required for this year’s offering. And a change of venue isn’t the only transformation: following last year’s unprecedented success, Smart Home Summit will this year be joined by the highly anticipated Smart Cities and Industrial Internet Summits.
The Smart Home Summit will provide a platform for visionary experts to provide critical insight into the pivotal questions facing the industry. Needless to say, the Summit will be THE Smart Home event of 2016.
The full list of speakers so far includes:
- Charlie Kindel, Director - Alexa Smart Home, Amazon
- Verena Rathjen, CEO Global Business Segment Luminaires / Smart Home, OSRAM
- Chris George, Head of UK and Ireland Marketing, Electrolux
- Letha McLaren, Chief Marketing Officer, Piper
- Piet Coelewij, Managing Director, Sonos
- Eamon Conway, Managing Director, Climote
- Graham Harris, Commercial Director, Maplin
- Teresa Fallon, Innovation Manager, Electric Ireland
- Jon Carter, UK Head of Business Development – Connected Home, Deutsche Telekom
- Paul Howard, Technical Director, D-Link
- Kass Hussain, Director of Connected Home, British Gas
- Matt Poll, CEO and Founder, Neos Venture
- Steve Moore, Director, Dixons Carphone
Featuring a 2 day conference and free-to-attend exhibition, the Smart Home Summit is the leading home automation show in Europe. To register your place please visit www.iotsmartsummitlondon.com.
About Smart Summit London
Smart Summit is a 2 day conference and exhibition covering the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem and its impact on the digital society.
With 3 in-depth event tracks and over 160 leading speakers, no other IoT event covers the Smart Home, Smart Cities and Industrial Internet of Things in as much detail.
Co-located with a joint networking exhibition, each track (summit) features over 20 unique and topical sessions – gain a unique insight from industry heavyweights and hear case study examples from major contributors.
Make sure you are present in London on the 21st and 22nd September for THE Smart event of 2016.